PURCHASING FIREARMS ONLINE
It is illegal to ship firearms to anyone not holding an active Federal Firearms License (FFL). For that reason, firearms purchased online may be picked up at our store or shipped to an FFL (gun store) near you. We may contact and verify the FFL you select during checkout before we ship your firearm(s). The buyer is encouraged to contact the receiving FFL licensee before purchase.
Used firearms may not be returned. All sales are final. Description and photos (if available) are provided by the seller.
GENERAL FIREARM SALES
All firearms, magazines, receivers and restricted law enforcement items are sold and shipped in accordance with all existing federal, state and local laws and regulations. Many of the firearms, magazines and parts for sale on this website may be restricted or prohibited in your area. Please check your local and state regulations before ordering.
All new firearms are shipped in the original manufacturer's box, with magazine(s), accessories and applicable warranty. Firearms requiring warranty work must be returned to the factory within 1 year of purchase for repair. Accessories and special order items not normally sold by our store will not be covered under warranty even if these products are part of an integrated firearms package, unless we have guaranteed the entire package in writing. Please contact the original manufacturer for warranty information on all accessories and special order items.
All information collected during the checkout process is transmitted via industry standard Transport Layer Security (TLS). A Transport Layer Security (TLS) Certificate (or SSL Certificate) creates an encrypted connection between a Web site and a visitor's Web browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the Web site and the browser remains private and secure.
All orders are shipped promptly from a distributor warehouse or in-store inventory within 3 - 10 business days using UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Tracking numbers are available for items shipped via UPS and FedEx.
ONLINE PRICE & DESCRIPTION ERRORS
Online inventory changes every day. Occasionally an item may appear on the site by mistake or the item's description may contain a typographical error. We do not guarantee that titles, descriptions, pictures or prices on our site are error-free. We reserve the right to refuse any order including but not limited to orders for items with errors in the description or price. In the event that we cancel an order we will not charge the customer's credit card or we will refund the money.
Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.
If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within the continental United States. Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
International Shipping Policy
We currently do not ship outside the U.S.
Shipment to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO Addresses
Snake Creek ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Snake Creek Shooting Sports is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
All gun shipments will follow DOT and ATF standards. All guns MUST BE SHIPPED TO AN FFL.
Returns Policy Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.
With our simple returns process, you can shop online worry-free.
If something does not work out, you can send most items back within 30 days of delivery. *
- Start the return process within 30 days of receiving your item.
- Product must be in new or unused condition, with all original product inserts and accessories.
- Shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer in cases of buyer’s remorse returns, such as an item didn’t fit, didn’t like the color/quality, changed your mind, ordered by mistake, bought it somewhere else, etc.
- We will refund the full cost of the merchandise and shipping charges if the return is a result of our error or defective product.
- Ship the product as soon as possible so it arrives at our facility within 45 days of receipt of the item.
- We inspect all returned items and will refund you based on the condition of the item. We award a partial refund for opened or used products
* You should note that this return policy does not apply to guns and ammo.
How to Return an Item
Simply call or come by our location! We will gladly help you with any refund.
Defective Product and Returns Due to Our Error
If there are mistakes with your order, or products arrive defective/damaged at the time of receipt, we’ll make it right by:
- Sending you replacement parts or accessories
- Replacing the product or Issuing a refund and we’ll also cover the cost of any return shipping
- If the product is not defective, return shipping fees will apply and/or a partial refund may be issued
Products Returned After 30 days
Did you miss the 30-day return window? Great news! You may still start a return after 30 days, but you may get a partial refund depending on the following:
- Condition of the merchandise
- Cost of the original and/or return shipping charges deduction from your refund
- If we send you a replacement item, we need to receive the original item at our warehouse within 30 days of you starting the return process. Otherwise, we will charge you full price for the replacement.
Please contact us if you need to return an item outside the 30 day return time frame.
You must be 18 or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. All ammunition will be shipped ground with adult signature required. Always make sure to use the correct ammunition for your specific firearms. Check your local laws for any other regulations.